Break away from the monotony of routine life and experience a powerful habit and wisdom cultivation experience in the holy land of Bhadrachalam, place where Lord Ram personally visited. A 2-Day retreat organized by Gita Life is suited for any one looking to do things differently and better in life and bringing out the best within. Infused with Dramas, River bath, Temple Darshans, Spiritual Discussions, Enlivening Discourses and of course sumptuous Prasadam. All of us long to sing and dance freely, let’s join this and free ourselves and experience the joy of devotion. With Gita Life Director Samartha Krsna Das joining us for the retreat it can’t be more vibrant.
I’m interested and want to know more . . .
Thank You, we really value your time and the possibility of leaves at workplace and hence we have organized this retreat over a weekend with a setting that we don’t miss our offices on Friday and Monday, leaving well after office and arriving well before our office on Monday, we will be reserving an accommodation there for all of ours stay an independent house. More details below
- Retreat Dates 28 September Saturday and 29 September Sunday
- Leaving from Secundrabad on 27 September Friday by 17026 Train 11:30 PM
- Arriving at Secundrabad on 30 September Monday by 17025 Train 4:45 AM
- Journey Time by Train ~6 Hour
How about the charges, what all do I need to take care of?
Retreat will be centrally managed by our team so need not worry of booking tickets and other travel details. Retreat Charges below
- 400 – Return and Onward Train Charges
- 300 – Accomodation For Two Days
- 400 – 3 Times Prasadam for Two Days
- 100 – Other Miscellaneous Charges
Gita Life Retreat Charge : 1000 (If Any one wishes to contribute more for this service, they are welcome)
All Good, I’m ready and surcharged for this camp, how do I Register?
Please fill the form below